Monday, April 14, 2008

NO! THE SAFETY SEARCH IS OUT TO GET ME!

From Green:
Err, yeah... Once again, FlickR is annoying me. First it was the whole "unsafe account" rating, now even I set something to moderate, so many groups automatically will not allow it in. :|

I guess this is what I get for using a public area. I should try using deviantART again. I may or may not revive my old account; we'll see.

And here is the little naked fairy that is causing me grief. As you can see, nothing is actually showing, but it's clear she's naked. Nifty optical illusion though, huh? No actual photoshopping beyond resizing and cropping. The wings are by Jen Shikami of Seven's Selections, and not only does she have beautiful quality, but there is a wide variety and many different options. There are realistic wings (for the feathered and membraned), fanciful (using fish fins for flight), and mindblowing (ranging from neon-luminescent to steel blades to steam-punk). I hope to do a more thorough review in the future, as a mini-rant post is just not the place. :P

Edit: I have found a way around things, but I'm keeping my lips closed. Yes, things are still moderate. And yes, I'm still unhappy with FlickR.

No comments: