Monday, April 14, 2008

Silks of Silks of SL Beauty of the Month - March Entry

A soft breeze kicks up off the ocean, rustling through the green palms and her emerald strands as the woman's gaze stares out over the tropical horizon. This moment, this gem of time, is all hers.

From GreenDream:
First time entering the contest for the blog Silks of SL. Really wanted to stay true to my green roots (yay for March having Saint Patrick's Day!) and play with something warm. When it comes to silks, I'm also a tad picky- I want to be attractive, possibly even flaunt my avatar's shape and skin, but I don't want something that could be read as, "Hi, I'm a slave." That is why I love the full Kadin set: there is silk-y style and a bold, fully-pants outfit.

And hey, I won! XD

Tune in soon when I will post my April entries. that's right, there will be two.

No comments: